An Accelerated Online Crash Course to Improving Your Voice,
Performing Better Shows and Getting More Fans
What makes “The Science of Switching On” so different is that it’s not just another voice lesson or performance workshop. “The Science of Switching On” is a total mind/body approach to your art that covers each of the technical, mental, emotional and energetic elements you need to master to become an authentic rockstar.
“If you’re ready to become a better singer and performer…
actually… if you’re ready to become a phenomenal singer
and performer… then The Science of Switching On is for you!”
This e-course is for you if:
- you want to develop professional voice technique that allows you to sing without straining your voice.
- you’d like to have an easy warm-up routine that gently stretches your vocal cords and gets you ready to rock.
- you need to get rid of stage fright once and for all.
- you’ve never been quite sure exactly what to say or do between the songs to keep the crowd engaged.
- you want an effective technique to center yourself and put yourself in the right mindset for performing.
- you are ready to make the crowd RUSH to your merch table.
- you want to learn the art of magnetizing the audience and performing concerts your fans will never forget.
This 6-week webinar series — personally taught by Steven Memel — also includes:
- A deep dive into The Science of Switching On
- Virtual “hot seat” for select performers each week
- Lyric analysis
- Performance makeovers of your song
- Tips on designing your set list
- Proven techniques to optimize your monitors, stage sound and lighting
- Strategies for focusing your rehearsals to make them really count
- One year membership to private members-only site (calls recorded & added to site)
1. What if I can’t make the live classes each week?
Each class will be recorded and posted to the website, where you can watch it on your own time.
2. Is this just an informational course, or will Steven actually be working with people online?
Each class will feature a “virtual hot seat” where performers with a webcam (maybe you) will be able to sing for the class and be critiqued by Steven.
3. How can I be chosen to get my song/performance critiqued?
When you register, you’ll be asked whether you’d like to be considered. Those that say “yes” will receive instructions on what to do next.
4. Is this a beginner-level or advanced-level course?
The principles taught in “The Science of Switching On” apply to all levels, from beginner to pro!
5. How do I log in to the webinar classes?
We’ll send all the registrants a special link to sign in on class days.
6. When are the classes again?
Wednesdays at 6p PST (9p EST) from Jan 5 to Feb 9, 2011.